Venue operators, event organisers, etc.
Event management can be facilitated via the use of self-service, helping visitors and exhibitors alike to find their way into and around exhibition halls, automating the entire process to create smooth-running and successful events.
- Some examples of the solutions offered by Integrated Systems in exhibition centres include:
- Entry panels, allowing exhibitors and visitors to register their arrival and receive all their documents, as well as ordering meals, drinks and other services.
- Ticketing terminals, printing personalised entry tickets for event visitors.
- Way-finding (exhibitor finding), offering printable maps and route-planning facilities.
- Internet access, making the Internet available to everyone at the exhibition.